The Pixel and pizza collab the internet was looking for.
Watch some of our favorite creators in the world bring the Pixel to life (and dominate some Domino’s):
Portal A is an award-winning digital studio that creates branded and original entertainment for a new generation.
We partner with the world’s leading brands – Google, YouTube, Clorox, Universal Pictures, Lenovo, Warner Bros., Amazon, and more – and develop original series for linear and streaming platforms. Portal A is independently owned with offices in San Francisco and Los Angeles.
Our team is looking to hire an Associate Talent Producer based in our LA office who will manage talent communications for brand campaigns, working closely on execution with our project, creative, and strategy teams. A background in gaming, and streaming platforms like Twitch, is a strong preference.
• Manage talent tracking and project-specific status updates
• Lead to talent outreach and communication
• Watch down content to ensure brand requirements are met
• Collaborate with other members of the team to optimize content
• Make recommendations on best practices on Twitch and YouTube
• Keep talent and their teams accountable around deliverables and deadlines
• Creatively and proactively problem solve
• Research digital talent trends to relay to the team
• Must have experience working with Twitch streamers, or equivalent digital broadcasting talent
• 2-3 years of experience as a community manager, talent producer, manager in digital preferred
• Knowledgeable of gaming communities, culture, and industry (AAA titles)
• Excellent writing, communication, and administrative skills a must
• Ability to work proactively and independently keeping various priorities in mind
• Ability to understand talent deals
• Detail-oriented to the extreme
• Experience with talent outreach and tracking
• Able to multi-task and manage a variety of project needs
• Active and experienced in digital media, personally and/or professionally
• Strong team building, collaborative, and interpersonal skills
• Strong ability to establish priorities and work under time constraints
• Willingness to work on a collaborative team in a startup environment
• Proficiency in Excel and Google Drive
• Social media strategy knowledge a plus
A few of the benefits of working at Portal A
• Our team is fun, curious, full of creativity and optimism, with a strong desire to innovate
• Our office environment is flexible, autonomous, focused, and collaborative
• Our team structure is flat and non-hierarchical, with opportunities to grow into leadership and contribute at various layers of the process
• We offer competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and generous bonuses
• Benefits include a matching 401K plan, medical, dental and vision group coverage, gym and phone reimbursements, commuter benefits, and much more
• Flexible vacation and work-from-home policies, including multiple WFH days a month.
• The chance to be at the forefront of one of the most dynamic, complex creative and strategic industries – original and commercial online video
• Office always stacked with drinks and snacks
• Weekly lunches catered on the company
• Matching charitable donations at year-end and volunteer opportunities throughout the year
• Fun days and outings (baseball games, concerts, volunteer days, etc.)
• Fresh Portal A swag (backpacks, hoodies, water bottles, etc.)
• Travel budget between our LA and SF offices
How to apply
Email email@example.com with your resume, references, and a few sentences on why you’d be interested in working with us. Please include “ASSOCIATE TALENT PRODUCER” in the subject line of your email.
Portal A is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. Women, people of color, LGBTQ, veterans, and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply for our open positions.