NOW HIRING: Talent Coordinator (LA)
Portal A is an award-winning digital studio that creates Branded and Original entertainment for a new generation.
We partner with the world’s leading brands – Google, YouTube, Clorox, Universal Pictures, Lenovo, Warner Bros., Amazon, and more – and develop original series for linear and streaming platforms. Portal A is independent with offices in San Francisco and Los Angeles.
Our team is looking to hire a Talent Coordinator based in our LA office who will work closely with our production, creative, and development teams to support talent outreach, ideation, and communication.
• Manage talent tracking and project-specific status updates
• Generate talent ideas for multiple scripted and unscripted projects
• Contribute to talent outreach and communication
• Create character breakdowns and post casting notices
• Coordinate scheduling, book travel, create call sheets, assist talent on set
• Collaborate with creative team to develop show and role ideas for key talent
• Research digital talent trends to relay to the team
• Help organize fun experiences for talent on set, and help manage relationships for the long-term
• 1-2 years of talent agency, management, or MCN experience in a creative environment
• Excellent writing, communication, and administrative skills a must
• Detail-oriented to the extreme
• Experience with talent outreach and tracking
• Able to multi-task and manage a variety of projects at once
• Active and experienced in digital media, personally and/or professionally
• Strong team building, collaborative, and interpersonal skills
• Strong ability to establish priorities and work under time constraints
• Willingness to work on a collaborative team in a startup environment
• Proficiency in Excel and Google Docs/Sheets
• Social media strategy knowledge a plus
• Bilingual candidates preferred with the ability to speak/write in Spanish, Portuguese, French, Japanese or Korean.
A few of the benefits of working at Portal A
• Our team is fun, curious, full of creativity and optimism, with a strong desire to innovate
• Our office environment is flexible, autonomous, focused, and collaborative
• Our team structure is flat and non-hierarchical, with opportunities to grow into leadership and contribute at various layers of the process
• We offer competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and generous bonuses
• Benefits include a matching 401K plan, medical, dental and vision group coverage and commuter benefits
• Flexible vacation and work-from-home policies, including multiple WFH days a month.
• A casual work environment
• The chance to be at the forefront of one of the most dynamic, complex creative and strategic industries – original and commercial online video
• Office always stacked with drinks and snacks
• Weekly lunches catered on the company
• Matching charitable donations at year-end
• Fun days and outings (baseball games, concerts, volunteer days, etc.)
• The freshest Portal A swag (backpacks, hoodies, water bottles, etc.)
• Travel stipends between our LA and SF offices
• Reimbursed cell phone expenses
Email email@example.com with your resume, references, and a few sentences on why you’d be interested in working with us. Please include “TALENT COORDINATOR” in the subject line of your email.
Portal A is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. Women, people of color, LGBTQ, veterans, and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply for our open positions.