We are looking for talented Designers to collaborate with. Is it you?
Portal A is an award-winning content company that creates breakthrough entertainment with the most influential brands, platforms, and creators in the world.
We partner with global brands and platforms like YouTube, Google, Lenovo, Target, Snapchat, Clorox, and many others alongside a new generation of talent to create content that rises above the noise.
We pride ourselves in taking on huge challenges – from internet culture-defining projects to feature documentaries to social content series – and our in-house team of creatives, strategists, talent leads, designers, producers, and project managers push one another to produce our best work with each new project.
We are looking for a Freelance Designer to work with our team on a project-by-project basis. The right candidate finds passion in building on brand systems, has experience working across multiple design mediums (motion, digital, print), and has a love for all things digital content.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work closely with creative, production, and strategy teams across all phases of the creative and production process to bring the creative vision to life through design
- Design a wide variety of proposals, decks, creative pitches, etc.
- Conceptualize and develop campaign-specific materials – YouTube video thumbnails, channel art, social media assets, GIFs, posters, packaging, websites, etc.
- Design brand identity systems, logos, titles, iconography and additional design elements for video content
- Support website development and maintenance
- Develop and organize templates and style guidelines for various production, creative and company documents
- Collaborate with concept artists, photographers, illustrators, motion designers and other creative partners
- 2+ years of design experience in a creative agency.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to manage a variety of priorities simultaneously.
- Proven understanding of design fundamentals including typography, composition, color, and information hierarchy
- Experience working within and developing new brand identity systems and applying those systems into different design disciplines (illustration, print, packaging, motion, communication design)
- Experience creating content for digital channels like YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook
- Familiarity with motion design and motion graphics processes
- A passion for video production and digital content
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud and Google Suite
How to Apply
Email email@example.com with:
- Portfolio Link + Resume. You know the drill.
Please include “DESIGNER” in the subject line of your email.
Portal A is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. Women, people of color, LGBTQ, veterans, and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply for our open positions.