NOW HIRING: Talent Producer (LA)
Portal A is an award-winning digital studio that creates branded and original entertainment for a new generation.
We partner with the world’s leading brands – Google, YouTube, Clorox, Universal Pictures, Lenovo, Warner Bros., Amazon, and more – and develop original series for linear and streaming platforms. Portal A is independently owned with offices in San Francisco and Los Angeles.
Our team is looking to hire a Talent Producer based in our LA office who will manage talent communications for brand campaigns, working closely on execution with our project, creative, and strategy teams. A background in gaming, and streaming platforms like Twitch, is a strong preference.
• Manage talent tracking and project-specific status updates
• Lead to talent outreach and communication
• Watch down content to ensure brand requirements are met
• Collaborate with other members of the team to optimize content
• Make recommendations on best practices on Twitch and YouTube
• Keep talent and their teams accountable around deliverables and deadlines
• Creatively and proactively problem solve
• Research digital talent trends to relay to the team
• Must have experience working with Twitch streamers, or equivalent digital broadcasting talent
• 2-3 years of experience as a community manager, talent producer, manager in digital preferred
• Knowledgeable of gaming communities, culture, and industry (AAA titles)
• Excellent writing, communication, and administrative skills a must
• Ability to work proactively and independently keeping various priorities in mind
• Ability to understand talent deals
• Detail-oriented to the extreme
• Experience with talent outreach and tracking
• Able to multi-task and manage a variety of project needs
• Active and experienced in digital media, personally and/or professionally
• Strong team building, collaborative, and interpersonal skills
• Strong ability to establish priorities and work under time constraints
• Willingness to work on a collaborative team in a startup environment
• Proficiency in Excel and Google Drive
• Social media strategy knowledge a plus
A few of the benefits of working at Portal A
• Our team is fun, curious, full of creativity and optimism, with a strong desire to innovate
• Our office environment is flexible, autonomous, focused, and collaborative
• Our team structure is flat and non-hierarchical, with opportunities to grow into leadership and contribute at various layers of the process
• We offer competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and generous bonuses
• Benefits include a matching 401K plan, medical, dental and vision group coverage, gym and phone reimbursements, commuter benefits, and much more
• Flexible vacation and work-from-home policies, including multiple WFH days a month.
• The chance to be at the forefront of one of the most dynamic, complex creative and strategic industries – original and commercial online video
• Office always stacked with drinks and snacks
• Weekly lunches catered on the company
• Matching charitable donations at year-end and volunteer opportunities throughout the year
• Fun days and outings (baseball games, concerts, volunteer days, etc.)
• Fresh Portal A swag (backpacks, hoodies, water bottles, etc.)
• Travel budget between our LA and SF offices
How to apply
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, references, and a few sentences on why you’d be interested in working with us. Please include “TALENT PRODUCER” in the subject line of your email.
Portal A is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. Women, people of color, LGBTQ, veterans, and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply for our open positions.